Creator - (the belief that) God created everything
Sustainer - (the belief that) God provides food and natural resources for the world
God the creator
- The opening verses of the Torah state the belief that God created the universe out of nothing - known as 'something out of nothing'
- In this way, Jews regard the world as having been created by God according to a precise plan
- By understanding the whole act of creation as coming from nothing, Jews accept that God created the world exactly as he wanted it to be.
- The appreciation of the role of God as creator of the universe is often challenged by the fact that one of the fundamental principles is that God is without a body or bodily form.
- Although it is impossible to…