- Created by: Jess
- Created on: 11-06-13 11:24
Global inequalities means the level of development of different countries in the world is unequal.
Some countries are more developed than others.
1) Countries used to be classified into two categories based on how economically developed they were.
2) Richer countries were classed as More Economically Developed Countries ( MEDCs) and poorer countries were classed as Less Economically Developed Countries (LEDCs).
3) MEDCs were generally found in the north. They included the USA, European countries, Australia and New Zealand.
4) LEDCs were generally found in the south. They included India, China, Mexico, Brazil and all the…