- Created by: adaaeze
- Created on: 04-04-16 19:05
- Increasing exports can help a country to narrow the development gap.
- Traditionally, North-South trade flows have focused on developing countries exporting primary products such as minerals andagricultural produce.
- however, in the last 20 years devloping countries have moved into manufacturing- about 80% of their merchandise exports arenow manufactured products.
- There has been an increase in service exports from developing countries aswell.
- This increase has meant a change in…