- Created by: adaaeze
- Created on: 10-04-16 19:09
- Cities in developing counties are growing rapidly in size and number as people migrate to them for work, access to public services and percieved higher standard of living.
- Cities in developing countries often have high levels of inequality betweeen the rich and the poor.
- As cities grow, the cost of meeting basic needs such as housing, infrastructure and services increases, as well as pressure on the environment.
- Land regukation makes building difficult.
- New migrants often have little money, so they cannot buy or rent a house.
- migrants are forced to sleep on…