- Created by: adaaeze
- Created on: 10-04-16 15:49
- The development gap has social, environmental and political consequences for people in the most disadvantaged countries.
- Urban and rural areas are often affected differently. Remote rural commodities experience the worst effects of the cycle of poverty which is rooted from the inability to produce enough food.
- The incidence of poverty in the developing world is declining, except in sub-Saharan africa.
- Statistics fro individual countries show very high numbers of poor people- as many as half the population is living in poeverty in some of these countries.
- It is very…