- The actions of different global organisations can improve or worsen the development.
- The most influential players in promoting ecconomic development are TNCs.
- The largest companies now match some countries in terms of wealth, power and trading.
- TNCs search for more effficient methods of production and cheaper locations for that production. They do this to maintain profitablility to reward shareholders.
- TNCs have naturally located in developed countries or in newly industrialised countries, eg South Korea and Taiwan.
- However, other areas of the world such as emerging…