Hey everyone here are some notes on the things you need to learn for each case study :)
Hope my notes help you, please comment and rate, thanks :)
Anti-natalist policy- Iran
- Women are encouraged to wait 3-4 years between each pregnancy.
- Don't have children if you are younger then 18 or older than 35.
- Families should limit to 3 children.
- Religious leaders have encouraged family planning and the Government covers 80% planning costs.
- Maternity leave is restricted for mothers who have more than 3 children.
Pro-natalist policy- Estonia
- The Government introduced a 'Womens salary' where women were paid to have children.
- Working women would receive 15 months fully paid maternity leave and non-working women would receive $200 per month
- 12.4% of the population are immigrants and at least 1/3 are illegal immigrants.
- The Immigration Act's aim was to…