- Created by: :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR
- Created on: 07-06-13 08:54
Hey guys here are some notes on the things you need to learn for each of the case studies in this topic. Hope it helps, please comment and rate thanks :)
- We are using up resources faster than we can produce them. There is an increase in demand.
- More developed countries consume more oil and more industrialised countries like the USA consume the most.
- Countries around the world are getting more wealthier and developed, as they do it will put more pressure on valuable resources like oil.
- People in developed countries- UK, USA own more cars and even car numbers per 100 people in developing countries is rising.
- Reserves of oil are dropping, most is supplied by the Middle East and the least is produced by Asia Pacific.
- The world uses a staggering 1000 barrels per second.
- Some people think we have reached…