- Bangladesh is an LEDC.
- The land is densely populated.
- Most of the land forms a delta from three main rivers - Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna.
- 25% of Bangladesh is less than 1 metre above sea level.
- The low-lying land means it is easily flooded from the coastal waters.
Advantages of living in Bangladesh:
- The flat floodplaines of the delta are very fertile.
- Rice is grown
Disadvantages of living in…
Get FREE access to this and 1000s more
FREE access to 193,000 resources
What our members say:
“I really love this website and it has helped me a lot! I am now more confident for doing my GCSEs so I just wanted to say thanks”
“Whenever I need extra help or work, Get Revising is the first website I use!”