Climate Change -
- the change of global temperature
- periods of cold to hot
- this is a natural process
Greenhouse Effect -
- heat escaping for the earth's surface
- reabsorbed and reflected by certain gases in the atmosphere
- it is natural and vital
Enhanced Greenhouse Effect -
- impact of people incresing the GHE
- caused by the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation.
Global warming is the heating up of our planet.
the four main greenhouse gases;
Carbon Dioxide - produced by; powerstations, vehicles that burn fossil fuels, deforestation, buring of rainforests
Nitrous Oxide - emitted from; car exhausts, power stations, fertilister
Methane - released from; waste dumps, cows stomaches, rotting rice roots, farms
CFC's (Chloroflourocarbons) - come from; aerosols, plastic foam, fridges.
THESE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS OF GHG'S
The Effects of Global Warming on The Uk;
- longer growing season
- trees grow up north
- area and yeils of…