- Created 1968 in atlanta USA.
- Created by Frank Robinson
- Now sold in over 200 countries worldwide
- 1.7 billion beverages sold a day worldwide
Social influences for countries involved:
- Offer training and education.
- Run some communtiy schemes in Africa and south east asia.
- Provide people with training, equipment and merchandise to begin selling Coca Cola.
- The company takes advantage of the lack of environmental regulations in LEDC's resulting in water contamination.
- The company takes advantage of…
Similar Geography resources: