- Created by: georgeantolin26
- Created on: 01-05-18 19:42
What is it?
- A condition where the spine does not develop properly, leaving a gap in the spine.
- Lack of motion and range of motion at the joint
- Weakness or total paralysis of the legs
- Bowel and urinary problems
- Loss of sensation
- Short attention span making it difficult to concentrate
- Cannot gain qualifications due to amount of time spent in hospital
- Can't understand fast spoken language
Similar Health & Social Care resources:
Clients with Disabilities - definitions of disability, types of disability and causes of impairments