- Created by: georgeantolin26
- Created on: 01-05-18 10:58
What is it?
- It is a condition which can affect the brain and /or spinal cord, causing a wide range of potential symptoms, including problems with vision, arm or leg movement, sensation or balance.
- Affects the brain and/or spinal cord
- Problems with vision, arm or leg movement
- Problems with balance or coordination
- Dizzy spells
- Disturbed sleep
- Memory problems
- Hard to gain qualifications/maintain a job
- Can't learn new…
Similar Health & Social Care resources: