- In parallel circuits, each component is connected separately to the positive and negative of the power supply.
- If you remove or disconnect one of them, it will hardly affect the others at all.
- This is how most things are connected.
- P.D. is the same across all components - In parallel circuits, all components get the full source P.D. so the voltage is the same across all components: V1 = V2 = V3. This means that identical bulbs connected in parallel will all be at the same brightness.
- Current is shared between branches - In parallel circuits, the total…