- Created by: Sam Groves
- Created on: 26-03-11 19:43
- Personal writing sounds like it is talking to you.
- it is written in the first person - it uses "me", "I", and "my" etc.
- The writing is all from the writer's viewpoint. It's as if the author was talking to you.
- Because it is from the writer's viewpoint, it is often biased - it expresses the author's opinions rather than being neutral.
- Personal writing often also expresses the author's emotions too - like fear, happiness, or optimism.
- An informal style of writing can be used to create a personal tone.
- Humor is sometimes used to emphasize the personal tone of voice.
- When writing about personal writing, it is important to use the correct technical terms, and say what effect the personal style has. It is also…