- This means repeating the same sound. It happens when words that are close together begin with the same letter.
- It makes the sentence seem more interesting to the reader, and it's often found in headlines.
- When writing about alliteration, you should make the point, give an example, and give an expanded explanation to describe the effect it has on the reader.
- This means words that sound like the noises being described.
- This makes the description of the sound more vivid to the reader.
- When writing about onomatopoeia, give an example, explain the effect…