- Rhetorical questions are phrased to make the answer seem so obvious that it's not even worth saying.
- This makes the reader feel like their making their own mind up, when actually the writer is trying to get them to think in a certain way.
- Repetition emphasises key points.
- Writers often repeat words or phrases to emphasise their most important points.
- They're often repeated in 3's.
- When writing about rhetorics, you should make a point, give an example, and explain the effect it has.
- Biased writing…