Animal and Plant cells
Animal Cells - structure and function
- Most animal cells contain a nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria and ribosomes
- A nucleus controls the activities of the cell and instructions for making new cells or organisms.
- The cytoplasm is where most of the chemical reactions needed for life take place like respiration.
- The cell membrane controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- The mitochondria is a structure in the cytoplasm where oxygen isused and most of the energy is released during respiration
- Ribosomes is where protein synthesis takes place. All proteins needed in the…