- Created by: George kersey
- Created on: 03-03-20 13:04
Ergonimics and Anthropometrics
- Ergonimics - the study of people's efficiency in their working environment.
- Anthropometrics - is the scientific mesurement and collection of data about human physical characterisitcs and the application of the collected data in the design.
Technology push and Market pull
- Technology push - Technology push is when research and devolpment in new technology, drives the development of new products
- Market pull - Market pull is the need/requirement for a new product or solution to a problem, which comes from the market place. The need is identified by potential customers…