- Created by: kayleymills
- Created on: 13-09-19 10:03
1920'S America- The Roaring Twenties
- Scientific developments questioning religion; other theories questioning the existence of God (ie: Big Bang being discussed)
- KKK were reluctant with the change happening; they strongly opposed to the great freedom the Americans were given and didn't approve of prohibition as drinking in certain occassions was traiditional.
- Many Americans were finding new religions or were straying away from belief in religion altogether.
'The Lost Generation'
- are the generation that came of age during WW1.
- They are called the 'Lost Generation' because there was great confusion amongst war survivors
- They were also a group of writers and poets who were men and women of this period
Technology and Change
- Mass production of motor cars
- Period of rapid expansion of industries and manufacturing goods and growth in consumer articles
- American cities were prospering and were becoming very wealth with everyone wanting to be rich
- Women had a new found freedom as they could vote and go to college but they were still expected to fulfill motherhood roles and…