- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 12-08-19 01:26
The Sun's a useful little critter. It provides us with oodles of energy and asks for nothing in return. By the time you've sailed through this topic, you should know...
- What fuels are and what we use them for.
- That most of our energy resources come from the Sun.
- How energy from the Sun is transferred to the energy resources that we use.
We Burn Fuels for Energy.
1) Most of the energy we use is locked up in the chemical energy stores of fuels.
2) When we burn the fuels, the energy is transferred to thermal energy stores.
3) We can transfer this energy into other…