- Created by: gemshort
- Created on: 30-04-18 11:39
Stalin's attitude to foreign relations
- Committed to 'socialism in one country'
- Believed that socialism could be achieved in Russia without the need for revolutions elsewhere
- The chief role of Comintern was to protect Russia
- 'One Soviet tractor is worth ten good foreign communists'
Treaty of Berlin (1926)
- Signed by Russia and Germany
- Promised a re-establishment of diplomatic relations, a renunciation of all financial claims and economic cooperation (including joint military training exercises and Russian access to German military expertise)
- Reaffirmed the terms of the Rapallo Treaty for another five years
- Promised that Russia and…