- "that surprising Craig girl!" large bold heading that grabs readers attention. The exclamative sentence encorages reader to read on and find out whats so surprising and why. they also show exceitment
- between lines 9 and 18 sentences become shorter to show the build up of exceitment.
- genre= advert audience=womenpurpose=to persuade
- graphology- the picture takes up most of the page, which grabs the readers attention and draws them to the picture first. the way the woman is in the foreground and how she is standing connotes strength and independence. this shows the reader how grape nuts can improve a womans strength which encorages women to buy it.
- short sentences add to exceitment
- "Tom made a huge effort-too late" dash shows the…