- Created by: Sophia Booth
- Created on: 22-09-18 21:25
- Patriarchy - when the father or eldest male is head of family.
- Gender roles - role of behaviour learnt by a different person as appropriate to their gender, determine by current cultural norms.
- Exploitation - action of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.
- Germaine Greer (the female ******)
- Simone de Beauvoir (the second sex)
- Ann Oakley (housewife)
- Sue Sharp (just like a girl)
- Women suffer the injustices in society because of their gender.
- Women need to fight for the rights and free themselves from patriarchy.