Factors Influencing Industrial Location
- United Kingdom Industry-fairly closely tied to where the raw materials were- "coal for power"
- Divided into 2 things = PHYSICAL factors and SOCIO-ECONOMIC (HUMAN) factors
- Accessibility- site of the new factor needs to be accessible, so importing of raw materials and exporting of finished products is easy
- Climate- affect where an industry is located- needs to attract workers to the area.
- Land- site is very miportant. Flat land is the…
Similar Geography resources: