- Created by: Kittycatlover
- Created on: 01-10-19 07:59
- This disease affect the heart and the circular system.
- Genetics - if your family history CVD, then this increases your chance of also suffering CVD.
- Age - As you get older, the risk of CVD increases.
- Gender - Statistics indicate that men are at a higher risk of dying of CVD under the age of 50 than women.
- Diet - Consuming a high level of saturated fat, high intake of salt, and limited healthy fats and vitamins increase the risk of CVD.
- High blood pressure - suffering with high blood pressure can increase your risk of a CVD
- Smoking - smoking cigarerres will increase the risk of suffering with a CVD
- Inactivity - lack of physical activity will increase risk of suffering with a CVD.
- Are a class of drugs that are used to treat hypertensions.
- This is reffered to as high blood pressure.
- Diffrent types of antihypertesives, which lower blood pressure in diffrent ways.
- Most widely used drugs are thiazide diuretics, calcium channel blockers and beta blockers,
- Plus - Lower blood pressure and they are an option for those unable to take…