- Duty to take reasonable care when it may affect other people
- Donoghue v Stephenson
- First case to mention DoC
- A snail had been found in a bottle of ginger beer
- Mrs Donoghue had been ill as a result
- Neighbour Principle
- Lord Atkin
- "persons who are so closely and directly affected by my act that I ought reasonably to have them in contemplation"
- Caparo v Dickman
- 3 part caparo test
- Reasonable man
- "the man on the clapham omnibus"
- Jolley v Sutton
- 14 year old boy fell off of an abandoned boat
- Had been playing on it and trying to…
Similar Law resources: