- Created by: Laura
- Created on: 15-04-10 17:44
- Consists of a group of organs which assist the movement of substances around the body such as glucose and oxygen.
- Humans and other complex organisms have a closed circulatory system which blood is contained within a series of vessels.
- This allows; speed, pressure and distribution of blood to be controlled.
Single Circulatory System,
- In a single circulatory system, the blood flows through a two-chambered heart, just once every time the blood flows in…