- 1- God is eternal.
- 2- Because God is eternal, He is able to know the future and everything else- He is omniscient.
- 3- Being omniscient means He does not need to gain knowledge as He already knows it!
- 4- Because God does not need to gain knowledge he does not need to change in any way, He is immutable.
- Kretzmann argues for the imcompatibility of God's omniscience and immutability based on His supposed ability to know the time:
- 1- A perfect being is immutable (not subject to change).
- 2- A perfect being is omniscient (knows everything)
- 3- A being…
Similar Philosophy resources: