- Created by: AreejAmjad
- Created on: 14-09-21 11:04
- Devolution of Scotland and Wales was different. Scotland had tax varying powers. - 3p in the pound (power to put up or cut income) increased to 10p - this power was never used.
- Scotland had control over education, health, etc. E.g. tuition fees, prescription charges, minimum pricing on alcohol.
- Scotland Act 2016 - 'DevoMax' - vote on Scottish Independence (2015) government offered powers done by Cameron, Brown.
- Devolution in Scotland can't be overturned without a referendum
- Wales - same policy…