- Complex cells and include all animal and plant cells.
- Organelles that are found inside are:
- Nucleus - surrounded by a nuclear envelope, which contains pores. Contains chromatin and often a structure called the nucleolus. The nucleolus makes ribosomes
- Lysosome - round organelle surrounded by a membrane, with no clear internal structure. Contains digestive enzymes, they are kept separate from the cytoplasm by the surrounding membrane and can be used to digest invading cells or break down worn out components of the cell.
- Vesicle - small fluid-filled sac in the cytoplasm, surround by a…