- Created by: STA
- Created on: 02-01-13 15:14
Explain what is meant by the doctorine of parliamentary supremacy and give one limitation of this doctorine.
- Indentify what parliamentary supremacy is- any legislation created by parliament is supreme over any form of law made within the english legal system.
- Can overrule any custom, judicial precedent, delegated legislation or former legislation.
- Can make a statute on any subject matter- Act of setltlement (1700)
- Parliament is not bound by…