- Created by: amyisag
- Created on: 31-05-17 14:12
- cells are the fundamental unit "building block" of organisms
- a microscope is used to observe cells.
- the process by which material moves into and out of cells is diffusion
- multicellular organisms are organised (cells, tissues, organs, organ systems, organisms)
- tissues: muscle, epithelial, connective and nervous
- organs: the heart, lungs, liver, eyes, and stomach
- unicelliar organisms only have one cell.
- animal cells and plant cells have features in common, such as a nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane. Plant cells also have a cell wall, and often have chloroplasts and a permanent vacuole.
- diffusion- molecules move from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- nucleus function- it contains the majority of the cell's genetic…