What are the Issues in the Environment?
- Global Warming
- Natural Resources
What are the causes of Global Warming?
- Pollution thickens the atmostphere
- The atmostphere then stops the infared heat leaving the world
What are the effects of Global Warming?
- Temperature change
- Wind patterns change
- Hurriances ect.
What are the solutions of Global Warming?
- Travel more efficently
- Switch to green power
- Be efficent in the home
- Use less
What are the causes of Pollution?
- Chemical pollution from factories get into seas
- Raw sewage and radioactive waste gets into sea - makes fish ill
- Rubbish goes into the ground, wasting space
- Rubbish dumped on street - Dangerous for animals
What are the solutions to Pollution?
- Be more efficent
- Cleaner fuel
- Alternative e.g. wind turbines
What are the renewable natural resources?
What are the non-renewable natural resources?
What are the advantages of Renewable rescources?
- It will never run out
- Lots avaliable
- Clean Energy
What are the advantages of non-renewable rescources?
- Easier to obtain
- Last longer
What are the disadvantages of Renewable rescources?
- Takes a lot of energy to be able to use
- More difficult
What are the disadvantages of non-Renewable rescources?
- Bad for the environment
- Going to run out
- Less avaliable
- More expensive
What are christian teaching on stewardship?
- We need to save things for the next generation
- It is God world we should…