Entry Into Jerusalem (11:1-14)
- Near the Mount of Olives, Jesus asked two of his disciples to go and get the colt
- "Go to the village there ahead of you, As soon as you get there, you will find a colt tied up that has never been ridden. Untie it and bring it here. And if someone asks you why you are doing that, tell him that the Master needs it and will send it back at once"
- they found the colt tied to the door of a house
- and some of the bystanders asked them why?
- they answered as Jesus said
- they brought the colt back to Jesus, where they threw their cloaks over it
- Many people threw clocks on the ground, while other cut branches and spread them on the road
- they started shouting: "Praise God! God bless him who comes in the name of the of the Lord! God bless the coming kingdom of King David, our father! Praise God"
Peter and Judas (14:1-2)
- The chief priests and the teachers of the Law were secretly planning how to arrest Jesus and put him to death
- They couldn't do in during the Passover Festival or the people may cause a riot
Peter and Judas (14:10-11)
- Judas went to the chief priests and told them everything about Jesus (he betrayed him) in return for money
- He started looking for a good time to arrest Jesus
Peter and Judas (14:17-21)
- Jesus announces that one of the disciples who is eating with him is going to betray him
- The disciples were upset and one after the other asked him "surely you don't mean me, do you?"
- Jesus explained that it would be someone who eats with him
Peter and Judas (14:27-31)
- Jesus tells the disciples that they will run away and leave him
- And he says that when he raises, he will go to Galilee ahead of them
- Peter say that he will never leave Jesus, even if the rest do
- Jesus said: "I tell you that before the **** crows twice tonight, you will say three times that you do not know me."
- Peter said that he would never say that, even if i have to die with you
- all the other disciples said the same thing
Peter and Judas (14:54)
- Peter followed Jesus from a distance and went to the courtyard of the High Priest's house
- He sat next to the guards by the fire
Peter and Judas (14:66-72)
- Peter was sitting in…