- Give specific details- numbers, places, names.
- Lightly interpret what is being said- e.g attitudes.
- Language - Persuasive, Informative,
- Information - Factual, Opinions
- Style - Interesting or eye-catching to look at
- Tone - Serious , Casual
- Catchy title - captures readers attention.
- Short paragraphs and sentences - easier to follow and grasp.
- Headlines, captions and subheadings - add impact and clarity and summary
- White space - creates clarity and attractiveness.
- Bullet points and lists - adds clarity.
- Layout - can aid undertanding and make the piece more attractive.
- Formatting - can create impact and emphasis.
- Type faces - add impact, trust and interest.
- Colour - eye-appeal, impact and emphasis.
- Logo - can create a high level of…