- Created by: haya yazeji
- Created on: 10-11-19 18:32
Energy resources and their uses
Non-renewable energy resources are fossil fuels and nuclear fuels like uranium and plutonium. Fossil fuels are natural resources that form underground over millions of years- they are burnt to provide energy.
- these will all "run out" one day
- they all do damage to the environment
- they provide most of our energy
There are 3 main fossil fuels:
Renewable resources will never run out.
- the energy can be 'renewed' as it is used
- most of them do damage the environment but in less harmful ways than non-renewable energy resources
- they don't provide much energy and some of them are unreliable because they depend on the weather
Renewable energy resources are: