- Created by: Isabella
- Created on: 11-05-14 17:10
- Electra's relationship with the Chorus is vital, especially at the start of the play before Orestes' return
- The Chorus is a mother figure to her, offering advice, comfort and support that she couldn't receive from her real mother Clytenmenstra
- Electra feels isolated, and has no one share her thoughts and feelings with aside from the Chorus
- Electra's injustice is supported by the Chorus, though they advise her caution in her revenge, and to moderate her anger to avoid her destroying herself through grief for her father.
- However, Electra is criticised…