1. First Past the Post - United Kingdom
- used in general elections, and country elections.
- Majority vote -- the one that wins the most votes is elected
2. Single Transferable Vote
- Used for all elections in northern Ireland
-Electors put a 1 next to their first vote and a 2 next to their second, there is a certain number of votes needed to get elected.
3. Additional member system
- scottish parliament and welsh assembly
- elector has two votes, one for the person and one for the party. Half are…