- Created by: ria_needs_to_revisemore
- Created on: 07-11-18 13:18
Drainage basin (Hydrological cycle):
- Water that is continuously transferred between the atmosphere and the oceans; this is refered to as the hydrological cycle.
This is a closed sytem, so there are no inputs or outputs because the water is moving in a continuous motion.
What is a the drainage basin?
- It is a drainned area of land via a river & it's tributaries (river system).
- There imaginary red line seperates the drainage basins it is called the watershed ( a ridge of high…