- Created by: urghexams
- Created on: 28-12-18 15:36
biodiveristy - the viarity of organisms in the ecosystems of the earth.
factors effecting biodiversity :
- biotic - competition, desease, predation, overpopulation, grazing
- abiotic - rainfall, light intensity, soil ph, water availlability
- human factors - habitat destruction, land use
Temperature ( a ) the effect on biodiversity.
- constant - good , variation - bad
- affects plant growth, seeds germination, enzyme control
- variations throughout year affect when things happen.
PH ( a ) effecting biodiversity :
- acidic / alkaline
- ph 7 supports life
- animals sensitive to change
- most effects aquatic life and the soil
Geazing ( b ) effecting biodiversity :