- Created by: Davwi
- Created on: 07-03-19 17:20
Distance-time and Velocity-time graphs
- If an object moves in a straight line, its distance travelled can be plotted on a distance time graph.
- On these graphs, gradient = speed. The steeper the graph the faster the object is moving.
- Flat sections are where it's strationary.
- Straight uphill sections are where it is travelling at a steady speed.
- Curves represent acceleration or deceleration.
- A steepening curve means it's speeding up.
- A levening off curve means it is slowing down.
- if the object is changing speed (accelerating), you…