- Created by: Elli.H
- Created on: 22-01-19 15:03
- stated that a civil justice law should be just, fair, offer appropriate procedures at a reasonable cost, at a reasonable speed and understanding
- previously were found to be unfair, expensive, uncertain and complicated.
- introuduced the 3 track system and gave judges more responsibility
- also resulted in the simplifying of documents and prcedures as well as having a single set of rules governing proceedings in both the high court and county court