- Carbohydrates: release energy
- Proteins: growth, cell repair and replacement
- Fats: to keep warm and for energy
- Fibre: to keep everything movely smoothly in the diestive system
- Vitamins and Minerals: to keep bones, blood and skin (general) healthy.
- Metabolic rate is the rate in which chemical reaction happen in your body.
- People with higher muscle to fat proportion have a h igher metabolic rate as they need more energy.
- Bigger people have higher metabolic rates as they have more cells so your body needs to be supplied with more energy.
- After exercise your metabolic rate stays high for a while.
- People's diet who is out of diet are malnourished. You can be either fat or thin to be this.
- Excess carbohydrate in the body…