results of research
- pie charts show percentage/proportion
- line graphs show trends
- bar charts are used for "how often" questions
- 3D charts look good, but can get confusing and hard to interpret so are best kept simple.
- remember to include a title and label axis
sensory analysis finds out if people like your product, or can be used on existing products to see how they could be improved.
- ranking/rating test is where similar products are ranked (ordered in preference)
- star diagrams rate the main characteristics on a scale of 1-5
- triangle testing is when the tester is given 3 samples and is asked which is the odd one out, and is used for checking products such as low fat versions taste similar to the original.
- needs to be your…
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: