DESIGNING YOUR OWN STUDY
- Consider past research.
- Decide on research aims and/or a hypothesis.. (could be provided in an exam question)
- Decide on a directional or non-directional hypothesis.
- Decide on target population and research method... should be related to aims and advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Identify independent and dependent variables or co-variables.
- Design decisions must be involved.
- Describe the materials you will be using.
- Consider validity and reliability issues and how to…
Similar Psychology resources: