Levels of Measurement
- NOMINAL - Putting data into categories.
- ORDINAL - Putting data into rank order.
- INTERVAL - Equal numbers that indicate a different when comparing things; no meaningful zero.
- RATIO - Has same characteristics as interval data, except that it has a meaningful zero.
Measures of Central Tendency
- MODE - Most common value.
- MEDIAN - Arrange results in ascending order to find the middle value (average).
- MEAN - All numbers are added together, then divided by the amount of numbers present.
Measures of Dispersion
- RANGE - Highest and lowest values are added together, then divided by 2.
- STANDARD DEVIATION - Spread of scores in relation to the mean score …