- The model provides a detailed understanding of short-term memory.
- The model starts with the central executive which directs attention to the other resources.
- The central executive has a very limited capacity.
- Information arrives in the central executive from the senses such as hearing sight and touch.
- There is a two-way flow of information between the central executive and other processes with all of the systems interlinked.
- The central executive can divert information to the episodic buffer.
- The episodic buffer is a general store that holds information from the other stores, it has a…