- Created by: ellabernhardt
- Created on: 13-05-18 11:12
Pathogens can be anywhere, so our bodies have to be on guard at all times to make sure they dont go in.
HUMANS DDEFENCE SYSTEM
- The human body has got features that stops nasties entering the blood.
- Non specific defences(not produce in response to a particuar pathogen)and they are always present.
- These can be phisical (act as a barrier to pathogens), chmical(involve chemicals which kill pathogens) microbial(involve other microorganisms)
1)The respiratory tract is lined with mucus and cilia.The mucus traps particals that could contain pathogens and the cilia waft the mucus up to the back of…