• Processed fairly and lawfully.
• Processed only for one or more specified and lawful purpose.
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
• Accurate and kept up to date.
• Not kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it is being processed.
• Processed in line with the rights of the subject.
• Not transferred to countries outside the European plus Norway, Iceland and
Who is responsible for keeping the data secure?
If ay data is lost then the Director of the company is at fault
What sanctions can be imposed?
• serve information notices requiring organisations to provide the Information Commissioner’s Office with specified…